2nd Line Support Engineer – Aldershot – 30k-33k per annum
Our client is a growing IT support and software provider that works with an array of clients across the South East. They currently seek a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their small team based in Aldershot. The 2nd Line Support Engineer will be responsible for providing high levels of customer service and delivering good technical support where required.
- Active Directory (Permissions, Passwords and Account Management).
- Windows Server administration (2012 through to 2016).
- Office 365.
- Windows operating systems (7 through to 10).
- Antivirus support.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Provide 2nd (as well as 1st) line support through taking calls and handling incidents/service requests.
- Provide customers with regular updates and progress reports.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of tickets.
- Communicating to the wider team issues and problems that need resolution.
In return a salary of 30k-33k per annum is provided (depending upon experience). For further information please apply below.
|Job Category||IT & Telecoms|
|Industry||IT & Telecoms|