Audio Visual Installation Engineer
Our client is a market leader in the design, supply, installation and servicing of AV equipment to clients who wish to approach communicating with their key customers in a more innovative and intelligent fashion. Their products can be found in retail, office or even entertainment environments and they have clients across the UK, Europe, North America and the Middle East.
They currently seek an Audio Visual Installation Engineer to join their small, dedicated team. Roles and responsibilities include:
- Onsite installation of audio visual / IT products including screens, brackets and media players
- Onsite maintenance and service of existing installations
- Offsite testing and configuration
- Assisting project managers in the design, plan and implementation of successful projects
Day-to-day you will be based at head office in Hook, but the job naturally requires the successful candidate to make site visits across the UK and occasionally Europe. In every case; transport, food, accommodation and all expenses are paid.
The successful candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of A/V installations (displays, video walls, media players etc.)
- Experience of working to project plans
- Capable of working as part of a team on large installations, but also able to work alone (with support) on smaller projects where required.
In return the successful candidate will be given a salary of 22k-27k depending upon experience as well as overtime being paid where appropriate. A company bonus scheme is also in operation as well as numerous staff social events and training and development programmes.
For further information please apply below.