Charity Fundraiser – Work From Home
Are you a confident, mature and compassionate person? Would you like the opportunity to make fundraising calls on behalf of charities? Are you looking for a role where you can build rapport with supporters AND help raise much needed funds for charity campaigns if so… KEEP READING….
Our client is one of the UK’s leading and most respected fundraising organisations that work on behalf of high-profile international charities and pressure groups.
They are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and experienced individuals to join their existing team of remote workers. To be considered for this position candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to show compassion and empathy effectively
- Confidence in addressing delicate and sensitive issues
- A drive and passion to constantly meet and exceed expectations
- A genuine passion for charities
- Call centre and/or fundraising experience is desirable but not essential as it is recognised candidates with a passion for charities come from a number of diverse backgrounds
- Computer and/or laptop and a homeworking space.
Candidates would be required to work Monday to Friday 1.30pm to 9pm (31.5 to 35 hours a week), and would be paid £10.31 per hour.
For further information please apply below.
|Job Category||Charity Fundraising|
|Salary||£10.31 per hour|