Customer Service Administrator
Our client is based in Aldershot and are a forward thinking, friendly security firm that specialises in the installation, servicing and upgrade of electric and physical security solutions to domestic and commercial customers.
They currently seek a full-time customer service administrator to join the team and provide assistance in the running of the office. Duties include:
- First point of contact for customers making enquires (phone and email).
- Helping draft quotations, letters, and reports.
- Liaising with staff and suppliers.
- Helping with coordination and booking of engineer’s diaries.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Ordering supplier materials and stationery.
Applicants must demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills and have sound IT skills.
In return a starting salary of 17k–19k per annum is provided as well as the opportunity for professional development and training. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm.
For further information please apply below.
|Job Category||Administration, Customer Services|
|Driving Licence Required||n/a|