Our client is a well-established family run electrical services company based in Farnborough. They work across the Hampshire/Surrey border with both domestic and commercial customers. Due to growth they currently seek a customer-orientated electrician to join their friendly, positive and outgoing team.
A large proportion of their day-to-day work involves testing and fault-finding. Therefore, experience of testing is of significant advantage. Additional duties include:
- Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, and wiring
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes and standards
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components
- Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant NVQ Level 3 or 17th Edition / 18th Edition
- City and Guilds 2391-52 (advantageous)
- Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A clean, full UK Driving Licence is essential
In return, a starting salary of up to 38k is provided depending upon experience. A company vehicle is provided. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm. In the event of any call out work, overtime would be agreed and paid.
For further information please apply below.
|Driving Licence Required||Yes|