Electronic Design Engineer
Our Client is a market leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of electronic thermometers and temperature probes across the world. They currently seek an Electronic Design Engineer to join their R&D team with the aim of upgrading and developing new instrumentation for the company’s next generation of thermometers and measuring instruments.
The Electronic Design Engineer should be able to demonstrate:
- Degree level qualification in Electronic Engineering or HNC with equivalent experience.
- Experience of designing analogue and digital circuits.
- Experience of embedded C.
- Experience of PCB design.
- Experience of designing to required EMC/ESD standards.
- A good overview of radio technologies and the ability to integrate radio modules into products is desirable.
- Must be computer literate with experience of PCB design packages, firmware environments
Of more importance is that the Electronic Design Engineer is a team player who is capable of communication and working with different departments and stakeholders.
The Electronic Design Engineer will be offered a salary of circa £40,000, four weeks holiday, annual profit-sharing bonus (option of taking as part cash/part extra holiday) flexible working hours, onsite parking and pension contributions.
For more information please apply below.