Environmental Water Engineer
Our client is a national provider of water treatment and water hygiene services. They operate across a range of institutions such as educational establishments, retirement homes, government sites and museums to name but a few. Their aim is to provide a safe, professional service that guarantees the water quality for end users and eradicates the risk of legionnaires disease and other pollutants.
They currently seek an Environmental Water Engineer to join their existing team and work with clients across the South East.
Environmental Water Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Clean and disinfection of cold water storage tanks and down services
- Cleaning and disinfection of cooling tower
- Inspection and chemical cleaning of calorifiers
- Chemical dosing of closed systems
- Chlorine dioxide analysis
- Mains chlorinations
- Temperature monitoring and general HSG274/water hygiene tasks
- Surveying of new sites to enable tenders to be prepared
- Assisting the Account Management team with Environmental Health Officers and/or client meetings
- At least 3 years or more experience in the Water Treatment and Water Hygiene industry
- Full UK driving licence
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary of between 23k-27k per annum
- A company vehicle and fuel card
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Career development and ongoing industry training.
For further information about the role of Environmental Water Engineer please apply below.
|Job Category||Engineering, Water Treatment and Water Hygiene|
|Industry||Water Treatment and Water Hygiene|
|Driving Licence Required||Yes|