Our client is one of the fashion industries leading creators of licensed merchandise and apparel for brands and licences. Due to growth, they are currently looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join the team on a Full-Time basis.
- Managing a small team of accounts people in the Brighton office, each have their own roles.
- Multi-currency bookkeeping on Xero including completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- Bank reconciliations -GBP, EUR, USD.
- Mainly weekly but sometimes ad-hoc payment runs.
- Payroll/HR/Pension. Employment contracts etc.
- Management of order tracking and invoicing.
- Commission tracking.
- Completion of royalty reports quarterly.
- Completion of royalty forecasts as requested.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Reviewing purchase orders before they are sent to factories.
- Reviewing sales people’s potential orders and amending then authorising to accept.
- Preparation of year end information for the accountants/auditors including provision for accruals and deferred income.
- Full training / handover provided.
- Qualified accountant.
- Experience as a financial controller/director.
- Capable of working full time from the Brighton office.
- Excellent Excel skills required.
- Clothing/manufacturing background.
- Experienced in licence/royalty calculation and reporting.
In return a salary £60k-75k per annum is offered depending upon experience. For further information please apply below.
|Industry||Accountancy and Finance|