Our client is a fast-paced consumer electronics manufacturer and distributor with a global reach. They current require a Graphic Designer to join their marketing team and help produce design and creative solutions for existing products and clients.
You maybe a recent graduate or a junior designer looking for your next step, regardless this is a unique and multifaceted role where no day will be the same as the last.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Creation of colour/material/print solutions for existing and new products.
- Graphic design of all product packaging and related out of box experiences (manuals and product instructions).
- Creation of printed and digital items (brochures, exhibition graphics, website and social media).
- Photo editing.
- Logo design.
- Enforcing brand guidelines across multiple products.
- Working with third party design partners.
- Act as a key voice in initial product marketing specifications and development.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including; PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Possession of creative flair and versatility.
- Able to turn technical information into compelling and persuasive media.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines.
It goes without saying, the successful candidate will need to be self-motivated, commercially astute and capable of working alone.
A starting salary of 19k-21k is provided along with other benefits. For further information please apply below.
|Job Category||Media, Digital & Creative|
|Industry||Marketing & PR|