IT and Database Administrator
Our client is looking to recruit an IT and Database Administrator to work alongside their Account Management and Marketing Teams based in Central Brighton.
Through a range of sales and marketing activities our client generates a huge amount of data. Simply put – that data needs organising, categorising, analysing and interpreting. That is part of the role…but not all of it. In a small organisation your entire skillset will be called upon. You could be helping with the coding of material to be distributed. You may have to help set-up new machines, run security and software updates and provide 1st line support to users in the building and working remotely.
- Sourcing, uploading and analysing data sets
- General Database Management
- Coding official material to be sent out by the company
- Designing and maintaining company reports and analytics
- Provide administrative support to the project teams as needed and requested
- Provide general IT support to all departments within the company
- Maintain and provide support for telecoms systems
- Designing and implementing Excel sheets
- Advanced Excel skills e.g. VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Excellent overall IT skills (hardware and software)
- Proactive approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A salary of 20k-25k per annum is provided depending upon experience. For further information please apply below.
|Job Category||IT & Telecoms|