Part Time Accounts Administrator
Our client provides emergency assistance to overseas tourists and holiday makers in the UK. They currently seek a part time Accounts Administrator (20 to 25 hours per week) to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Finance administration across Sage
- Production of sales invoices using Excel and uploading into Sage.
- Credit activities to ensure payment is made within agreed payment terms
- Opening new supplier accounts and amending existing contact details within Sage
- Handling Client and Supplier statements, emails and general enquiries
Candidates need to demonstrate a successful track record in accounts administration and in working with Sage and Microsoft Excel. Other skills such as credit control and client / supplier management would be welcomed.
In return a salary of between £11-£12 per hour is provided. For further information please apply below.
|Job Category||Acccountancy, Administration|
|Salary||£11-£12 per hour|
|Work Experience||Administration / Accountancy|