Our client is based in Aldershot and are a forward thinking, innovative heat engineering firm that specialises in the installation and swapping of gas boilers to hydrogen fuel cells across both domestic and small commercial operations.
They currently seek a part-time administrator (approximately 15 hours a week) to join the team and provide assistance in the running of the office. Duties include:
- First point of contact for customers making enquires (phone and email).
- Helping draft quotations, letters, and reports.
- Liaising with staff and suppliers.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Assisting the HR and Finance function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging training and interviews, and collating any staff expenses.
- Ordering supplier and stationery.
Applicants must demonstrate a successful track record in working with Microsoft Office as well as other skills such as project management, client account management and all-round excellent communication and organisation skills.
Flexibility is offered in terms of when hours are worked within the week, but some availability on a Monday would be advantageous. In return a salary of £10 per hour is provided.
For further information please apply below.
|Salary||£10 per hour|