Part Time Client Administrator
Our client is a well-known and highly respected Chartered Accountancy Firm in the centre of Farnborough that has a real passion for start-ups and SMEs. They currently seek a part time Client Administrator to join their busy team.
- Maintaining / processing / managing everyday communication to and from clients to assist in the running of their accounts.
- Creating and submitting reports and statements to Companies House and HMRC as required.
- Responsibility for all internal office administration (answering phones, scanning documents, liaising with suppliers, managing post and other general enquiries).
- Helping with weekly and monthly payroll reports.
- Creating and distributing client invoices.
- Undertaking other specialist projects as required.
In short, this is a multifaceted role where the part time Client Administrator has responsibilities both internal and external to the business.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Experience of operating within a professional services environment (desirable but not essential).
- Capable of prioritising work and meeting deadlines.
- “Can do” professional attitude.
A contract of 15-25 hours a week is offered depending upon what the successful applicant would like to commit to, and a salary of between £12-£14 per hour is provided.
For further information please apply below.
|Salary||£12-£14 per hour|