Part Time Personal Assistant
Do you know your Meribel from your Chamonix? If so – keep reading!
Our client is a specialist insurance broker that provides advice and guidance to businesses, associations and charities that need travel and winter sports insurance. They are currently seeking a part time Personal Assistant (four days a week) to provide secretarial support to the Managing Director and administrative support to the sales team when required.
- Arranging appointments and managing the MDs diary
- Managing the MD’s email and correspondence
- Organising travel arrangements for the MD and other team members when needed
- Organise and support trade and public shows (this may involve occasional weekend work)
- Support the team in marketing campaigns when required
- Minute taking office meetings
- Manage all FCA, GDPR and other compliance documentation
- First point of contact for incoming office telephone calls
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent track record of using Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent typing skills
- Event management
- Capable of prioritising work and meeting deadlines
- “Can do” professional attitude
- Familiarity of skiing and the regional geography (desirable, but not essential)
A highly competitive salary is provided for the successful candidate. To learn these details and more please apply below.