Our client is a specialist software development house that provides management solutions to clients in the global legal market who utilize a common CRM platform.
They require a programmer to supplement the existing technical team. The role is varied and involves client consultation and advisement, the production of technical documentation and estimates as well as hands on programming, understanding the systems that support the core product and installation and configuration of those systems. The main focus of the role is programming, but the successful candidate will need to develop an understanding of the systems supporting the core product and eventually be able to configure these systems.
Training will be provided in the core product and this includes certification.
Technical Requirements & Capabilities:
- To develop scalable, robust system solutions, primarily using VB.Net, MSSQL and XML related technologies including XSLT and XPATH.
- Maintain, update and enhance existing internal and external systems
- To implement technical specifications, and be able to explain the requirements and answer any questions that arise with the client as needed.
- To be a contributory member of the company. To suggest fresh ideas and innovative solutions.
- To understand the consultancy nature of the business and provide the best value to clients and the company as a whole.
A salary of 35k-40k is provided as well as other staff benefits. The role is initially remote with the view staff will return to the office (and client offices) when government guidelines allow.
For further information please apply below.
|Job Category||IT & Telecoms|
|Salary||35k-40k per annum|