Public Relations Account Executive
Our client is an established, well respected, award-winning communications agency renowned within the industry for their fast-paced, creative approach. They currently seek an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive (depending upon experience) to join their team and work from their head office in the Surrey countryside.
They have an exciting portfolio of clients in the Manufacturing, Technology and Industrial sectors with a variety of communications needs that they want the successful candidate to contribute to and support. Like any Account Executive role you will be responsible for nurturing media relations, monitoring media cover and contributing to the running of each client account. Beyond this though you will be required to develop and contribute creative ideas and provide copy for a range of communication channels.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the role of Public Relations within the marketing mix.
- Ideally some experience within a Public Relations agency.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Knowledge of social media and digital campaigns would be advantageous.
In return our client offers:
- An annual salary of 19k-24k (Account Executive) or 25k-28k (Senior Account Executive) depending upon experience
- A nine-day fortnight (every other Friday off once probation is passed)
- Quarterly team nights out and a range of other perks and benefits.
- A continued professional development plan to help build a successful career within the industry.
For further information please apply below.