Public Relations Account Manager
Our client is an established, well respected, award-winning communications agency renowned within the industry for their fast-paced, creative approach. They currently seek a Public Relations Account Manager to join their team and work from their head office just outside Guildford in the Surrey countryside.
They have an exciting portfolio of clients in the Manufacturing, Technology and Industrial sectors with a variety of communications needs that they want the successful candidate to be the strategic lead on. In addition, they have a young enthusiastic team, hungry for career development. A significant part of the Public Relations Account Manager role would be nurturing and developing this internal talent.
The successful Public Relations Account Manager should be able to demonstrate:
- Up to three years or more PR experience.
- An ability to develop creative PR ideas and approaches.
- In-depth knowledge of PR industry processes and practices.
- A track record of Client management.
- Some line-management experience.
- Knowledge of social media and digital campaigns would be advantageous.
In return our client offers:
- An annual salary of 28k-38k plus depending upon experience
- A nine-day fortnight (every other Friday off once probation is passed)
- Quarterly team nights out and a range of other perks and benefits.
For further information about the role of Public Relations Account Manager please apply below.
Key Words: Guildford, Account Manager, Public Relations Manager, Communications
|Job Category||Marketing & PR|
|Industry||Marketing & PR|