Radio Communications Engineer
Our Client specialises in the sales, rental, repair and training of two-way radios. As such they have a broad spectrum of clients including royalty, security firms, the military, event organisers and local garden centres! Due to increased growth they now need a Radio Communications Engineer to join their team and help push their organisation to new heights.
The Radio Communications Engineer responsibilities include:
- Program, service and maintain the hire fleet. Motorola / Hytera digital and analogue radios with repeater systems and other advanced programming features.
- Design and build radio systems for customers. Linked repeater systems, computer-based communication networks.
- Project manage comms-systems instalment and service with occasional travel across the UK and abroad.
- Project manage and carry out the engineering for sporting events.
- Forward and improve the technology within the company.
- Outside of busy periods there will be basic radio maintenance, such as servicing batteries and cleaning earpieces as part of the hire turnaround.
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate some of the following:
- Experienced and capable with current basic professional radio programming.
- Experienced and capable in professional advanced radio systems.
- Experienced and capable with additional systems such as GPS tracking and familiar with IT.
- Confident and happy to travel all over the country and potentially internationally.
- Confident in networking.
- Passionate about the technology.
Training can and will be provided to cover any knowledge gaps. In return a starting salary of 24k-29k per annum is provided for the role of Radio Communications Engineer Technician.
For further information please apply below.
|Job Category||Engineering, IT & Telecoms|