Senior Property Manager
Our client is a long established, successful property management firm based in the heart of the Surrey countryside that manages 7000 properties across 250 developments in London and the South East.
Due to a period of growth and new business wins they are currently seeking a Senior Property Manager to join the Residential team with a view of managing a portfolio of residential properties sharing best practice and acting as a role model to clients and colleagues.
- Oversee, plan and report on the preparation of service tender documents, budget and accounts process.
- Manage external communications to all clients ensuring it is in-line with corporate branding.
- Ensure the continuous delivery of high quality service to internal and external contacts in such a manner that client satisfaction is in line with the business objectives.
- Provide regular feedback and reports to the business tracking matters such as compliance, areas of concern, business and operational risk.
- Manage and nurture two Residential Property Managers.
The successful candidate will be required to have IRPM membership or a similar housing related qualification, a track record of achievement in the industry and people management experience. It is anticipated that the candidate would typically be office based two days a week and field based for three.
A salary of 40k per annum is provided as well as a car allowance of 4k per annum. For further information please apply below.