Social Media and Marketing Executive
Our Client specialises in the sales, rental, repair and training of two-way radios. As such they have a broad spectrum of clients including royalty, security firms, the military, event organisers and local garden centres! Due to increased growth they now need a Social Media and Marketing Executive to join their team and help push their organisation to new heights.
- Creating and implementing the overall company social media and marketing plan.
- Writing, posting and ensuring all social media activity is up to-date, highly engaging and on-message.
- Undertaking e-comms projects targeted to international B2B databases to support a variety of initiatives such as; product launches and special promotions.
- Acting as the first point of contact for any external influencers and where appropriate establishing new relationships with rising stars.
- Creating, managing and reporting on paid for content and PPC initiatives.
- Research and maintenance of existing and new databases; corporate and press contacts.
- Generation of internal reports summarising communication achievements.
Ultimately this is a stand-alone marketing role and as such the successful candidate must be prepared for the implementation of a variety of communication projects that contribute to the overall marketing strategy.
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- A working knowledge of a variety of social media platforms (for example; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest).
- Understanding of email marketing and associated software (desirable not essential).
- Some experience/knowledge of PPC, SEO, Google Adwords & Analytics (desirable not essential),
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and an eye for detail.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator (not essential).
- An interest in consumer technology and electronic products.
In return a starting salary of 23k-26k per annum is provided. For further information please apply below.