Supply Chain Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Implant from a similar background to join a growing employer who places great emphasis on staff investment and development. In this stand-alone role you will have the opportunity to take full ownership of duties and processes involved – and make changes as you see fit.
Due to continued business growth and development this leading manufacturer is looking for the successful candidate to take ownership and responsibility for current services, relationship building and that customer needs are delivered to the highest standard. As this is a stand-alone role you must have experience within a similar position and understand the processes involved to maintain consistent stock levels for the brand as well as having a strong understanding of the production process and how this impacts the business.
Working as part of the supply chain team your duties will include;
- Utilising all available data and information for the customer and your employer to maximise inbound service levels, shelf life and in store availability whilst minimising in waste.
- Working on a day to day basis to maximise KPIs and on key projects to drive ongoing improvement
- Maximising sales whilst reducing cost
- Work would be both ongoing and project based enabling real focus on improving all supply chain metrics (Waste, Availability, Inbound Service levels, Shelf Life)
- Improve ability of manufacturer overall to support supply chain initiatives and improve metrics through reporting key metrics & data on a daily / weekly basis
- Ensure supply chain inputs are co-ordinated
- Support both teams with the launch of new and relaunching products to ensure inbound supply, availability and waste are managed
- As a key person within the joint team this role will be critical to identifying and helping implement supply chain cost saving initiatives
Candidates will ideally have the following skills and/or experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- A proactive self-starter confident to work within customer
- Organised and structured
- Knowledge and experience of the food industry is essential
- An excellent communicator confident to communicate at all levels
- Extensive verbal and written communication skill
- Experience of shelf life products
- Experience of retail supply chain or planning role
An excellent salary package of £30,000 – £40,000 per annum is offered for this role alongside the following benefits; 24 days holiday + bank holiday, company sick pay, along with a great location. Hours of work will be Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm.
For further information please apply below