Videographer and Graphic Designer
Our client is a fast-paced consumer electronics manufacturer and distributor with a global reach. They current require a Videographer and Graphic Designer to join with a view of bring an additional skill set to their existing marketing and graphic design team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Recording, editing and producing final cuts of video & audio
- Producing product specific video – live & motion graphics
- Producing branded content – lifestyle, documentary & motion graphics
- Producing dedicated social media content
- Producing bespoke video content to client brief
- Creating graphics & other assets for online use
- Supporting the Lead Graphic Designer with projects as required.
- Educated to degree level in a subject pertinent to video production and graphic design
- Strong knowledge of the full Adobe Design Suite: Premier Pro, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- In depth knowledge of specific channel and platform requirements for video content
It goes without saying, the successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and capable of working alone and to deadlines.
In return a salary of up to 20k per annum is provided depending upon experience as well as work place pension, private healthcare and onsite parking.
For further information please apply below.