Our Worthing based Client requires a Warehouse Assistant to join their existing team. The Warehouse Assistant’s focus is to issue relevant material to all presses, monitoring the schedule for each press to ensure the correct material and quantity is supplied and ensure any surplus returned to the warehouse. Other duties include
- Transferring of raw materials and foils
- Stock Control – control stock and highlight any discrepancies to Warehouse Supervisor / Manager
- Running delivery notes on Firma system
- Scanning material returns to correct location within the warehouse
- Assist with other duties in the Warehouse area as and when required.
- Assist with training and development of new employees
- Counterbalance preferred
This is a full-time role (Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm) and a salary of £10.50 per hour is provided.